Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Xbox 360 finally got RROD

Well, after almost 2 years of using my xbox constantly, it finally took it's last breath. It has been on the brink of dying for over a year now. There was always popping noises and sometimes the screen would freeze up. I have used it a little bit while it had the Red Ring of Death by wrapping a blanket around it for about 20 minutes, then turning the xbox off and removing the blanket, and finally turing it back on. This worked for a while, but it just seemed to get worse and worse. So I finally decided to go ahead and ship it in. I don't know what I'll do without Halo for however long it takes to get it fixed. Thankfully, there is a 3 year warranty on the RROD and on the E74 error. I am surprised at how many people do not know this. But my baby is gone in the UPS truck now. I almost cried ;( but until the next random blog, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment