Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Deer or a What?

Ok, I was driving down the road with my girlfriend going about 25 mph. All of a sudden I see on the side of the road a set of eyes. So I slow down to about 10 mph and say to my girlfriend, "Look, a deer!". I see the tall, long legs of the deer that looked to be rather young, but not a newborn. The animal was probably 20 yards away from us. Right when we passed it, my girlfriend looked at me and says, "That wasn't a deer, that was a fox." I looked at her and just died laughing. I was like are you kidding me? I told her, if that was a fox, then there is something drastically wrong with its legs. Deep down I think that she knew she was wrong after we discussed it, but she never admitted it. Instead, she turned the story around on me and told me that I don't know what a deer looks like. Of course, she's a woman and she's blond lol. Oh well, I still love her and this is just another random blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment